- This event has passed.
09.08.2023 BARBIE NIGHT @ Walls of Clay | Registration Fee
September 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$15
C’mon Barbie, let’s go Painting! You’re invited to a night celebrating all things Barbie, with special themed stickers to design the perfect piece! See you there, Barbie! Oh, and Kens are welcome too!
And if that’s not Kenough…here is what is included:
- Barbie Fun & Bingo
- Barbie Friendship Bracelet Bar
- Barbie Snacks & Sweets (BYOB – bring your own beverage)
- Barbie Themed Techniques (only available during events)*
- *Pottery is not included and can be selected the night of the event.
Please be sure to read our Terms & Conditions regarding your payment and our cancellation policies. Your payment is non-refundable. Let’s come together for a fantastic evening of pottery and creativity while maintaining a friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We kindly request that this is a reservation-only event with limited seating. Each attendee must have a ticket and actively participate in painting pottery during the event.
- For makers ages 15 and below, it is required that they are accompanied by a ticketed adult who will also be painting pottery during the event.
- Please note that registration fees are non-refundable. However, if you are unable to attend the event, please notify us at least 24-hours in advance via email or phone. In such cases, your registration fee will be converted into a studio credit for future use.
- Please be aware that failure to show up for the event without prior notice will result in the forfeiture of your registration fee.
- We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in ensuring that all participants have an enjoyable and engaging experience during Barbie Night. Thank you!
- This event is BYOB (bring your own beverage), and we welcome attendees who are 21 years and older to enjoy their preferred alcoholic beverages responsibly. We want to create a family-friendly environment where everyone can enjoy themselves. As with many restaurants, there may be a mix of ages and preferences, with some individuals choosing to consume alcohol and others opting not to. We kindly ask all participants to drink responsibly and respect the comfort and preferences of others in attendance.
Walls of Clay has been in downtown McKinney for 22+ years. Our practices, policies, and procedures are fair. Our number one goal is to provide an awesome experience for our guest(s) and our policies allow us to do just that.
Your deposit is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend for any reason; such as schedule conflict, emergency, illness or weather-related, please notify us by phone at 972.547.4472 or email (email@example.com). You may call or email anytime and be sure to leave a message if it is before/after studio hours.
Credits do not expire, NO shows, however, will not receive a refund or credit, your payment will be forfeited in the event you do not notify us.
Due to the nature of kiln-fired arts, slight imperfections can occur. And on rare occasions, kiln-fired pieces can crack, shatter or do the unexpected during the firing process. While we take every precaution to ensure that this does not happen, there are some factors that are beyond our control. If a piece cracks or shatters, a credit will be issued along with a ginormous apology because we hate to see bad things happen to your creations.
ALCOHOL POLICY (if applicable): I agree that I am 21 years of age or older and will consume my alcoholic beverages responsibly. I release and waive any and all claims or action that may arise against Walls of Clay LLC, its affiliates, successors or assigns as well as the owner and employees/contractors as a result of anything which occurs before, during or after my session including to but not limited to injury, loss, theft or damage to any person or property.
GENERAL RELEASE: Pictures and/or videos may be taken during our workshops to use in print and online marketing/advertising.
AUTHORIZATION FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL ATTENTION: By accepting the Terms & Conditions, I grant my authorization and consent for Walls of Clay and its staff to administer general first aid treatment for any minor injuries or illnesses experienced by the guest/customer/minor. If the injury or illness is life-threatening or in need of emergency treatment, I authorize Walls of Clay to summon any and all professional emergency personnel to attend, transport, and treat the guest/customer/minor and to issue consent for any X-ray, anesthetic, blood transfusion, medication, or other medical diagnosis, treatment, or hospital care deemed advisable by, and to be rendered under the general supervision of, any licensed physician, surgeon, dentist, hospital, or other medical professional or institution duly licensed to practice in the state in which such treatment is to occur. I agree to assume financial responsibility for all expenses of such care.
LIABILITY WAIVER: I hereby release, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Walls of Clay LLC and its employees, agents, officers, and directors from any and all damages, injuries, claims, and causes of action which may accrue to or be asserted by me or any minor child of mine arising directly or indirectly out of my minor child’s participation in a workshop.
Payment due at time of reservation.
NO refunds will be given at any time. We will gladly issue a full credit (100%) on your account with more than 72 hours advance notice. A 75% credit will be applied to your account with 48 – 72 hours’ notice. A 50% credit will be applied to your account with less than 48 hours’ notice. No shows will not receive any credit or refund.